WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 AM TO 5 PM WEDNESDAY
- South to southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected.
- Much of Douglas, Jackson, and Josephine Counties and Eastern Curry County, including Interstate 5, Highway 199, Roseburg, Medford, Grants Pass, and Cave Junction.
- From 8 AM to 5 PM Wednesday.
- Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and power outages may result.
- Heavier showers and any thunderstorms will be the main cause of strong winds today, but winds will be lighter in between showers and storms.
Courtesy of NWS