185 structures destroyed
26 structures damaged
3 firefighter injuries
1,796 fire personnel
Fire suppression personnel will continue to strengthen containment lines by patrolling the fire area and extinguishing hots spots. Southwest winds today will transition to a north wind event this evening with predicted gusts up to 35 mph. Fire Suppression Repair and Rehabilitation has begun and will continue throughout the next few days. It is our priority to make the fire area safe for residents to return when told to do so. Residents within evacuation warnings should be prepared to leave if fire activity increases.
- (SCU-500-P) All areas north from Clikapudi Creek west from Wildcat Canyon and
south from Juniper drive.
- Moonlight Lane.
- (SCU-E193-C) All areas south from Lake Shasta east from the West Fork of
Stillwater Creek east from Bear Mountain Road
- (SCU-E500-B) South of Clikapudi Creek, east of Dry Creek and north of Mirror
- (SCU-E197-B) West of Dry Creek Road and south of Bear Mountain Road.
- (SCU-E192-C) All areas east of Old Oregon Trail, north and west of Bear Mountain
Road between Kitty Hawk and Moss Drive
- (SCU-E192-B) All areaas south of Bear Mtn. Road east of Creek Trail, north of
Squaw Grass Trail.
- (SCU-E195-A) South from Chipeta Way east from Bear Mountain Road, west to
- (SCU-E192-D) All areas south of Bear Mountain Road west of Creek Trail north of
- (SCU-E192-F) All areas east of Kitty Hawk Lane north of Deep Hole Creek and west
of Schole Drive.
- (SCU-E500-Q, E195-D, E195-B) North of Bear Mountain Road west of Kitty Hawk
Lane and east of Old Oregon Trail and moonlight Lane.
- (SCU-E198-C) All roads south of Bear Mtn. Road west of Dry Creek Road north of
Squaw Grass Trail and east of Dry Creek Road.
- (SCU-E500-N, E192-E, E189-C, E189-D) All areas east of Holiday Road north from
Union School Road and West of Old Oregon Trail and Copper Canyon Road.
- (SCU-E193-A & D) East of Fawndale Road to the south end of Fawndale Road and
to the north of Fawnda
Residents within evacuation warnings should be prepared to leave if fire activity increase.
First Church of the Nazareen 2225 Bechelli Lane Redding, California 96002
- Dry Creek Road at Squaw Grass Trail
- Old Oregon Trail at La Crescenta-within the City of Redding
- Old Oregon Trail at Holiday Lane
- Union School Road at Phaedra Lane
Courtesy of Cal Fire