WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM WEDNESDAY TO 4 AM FRIDAY
- WHAT…Southeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 55 mph expected.
- WHERE…In California, the Shasta Valley from Weed to north of Montague. In Oregon, southeast Jackson County including the southern end of the Rogue Valley from South Medford to Ashland and all surrounding foothills.
- WHEN…From 7 AM Wednesday to 4 AM Friday.
- IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS… Strong winds could persist in the southern end of the Rogue Valley into the evening.
- PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.