Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport will be conducting a crack seal and sealcoat project June 1–17, 2022 that will limit access to the Airport due to complete and partial road closures. Please plan accordingly to prevent travel delays.
1. June 1-2 (Yellow on map): Fire Station Spur Rd partial closures (Follow signs for business access)
2. June 6 (Red on map): Terminal Spur Rd complete closure from Lawnsdale/Bullock Rd to Fire Station Spur Rd (NO AIRPORT ACCESS FROM LAWNSDALE/BULLOCK RD; AIRPORT ACCESS VIA BIDDLE RD MAIN ENTRANCE)
3. June 7 & 14 (Blue on map): Airport Rd one-way east of Case Ln
4. June 10 (Orange on map): Airport Rd complete closure 250’ east of Case Ln to Terminal Loop Pkwy(NO ACCESS FOR DELIVERIES, RIDESHARES, OR TSA; DELIVERIES CALL 541-941-0910 & RIDESHARE PICK-UP AT BUS SHELTER IN FRONT OF TERMINAL)
5. June 14-16 (Purple on map): Milligan Way complete closure to through-traffic (Access only to Million Air & Mercy Flights)
Courtesy of Jackson County Airport Authority