In the evening hours of Tuesday, March 15th, detectives with the Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team (DINT) arrested 40 year old Springfield resident Dustin Iseli for multiple drug and firearm related charges.
As part of an ongoing investigation, detectives contacted, and detained Iseli in the parking lot of the truck stop at Rice Hill. Also detained was 34 year old Springfield resident, Christina Samuel.
A search of Iseli’s vehicle revealed over one pound of suspected methamphetamine, 127 grams of suspected heroin, 2000 suspected fentanyl pills, 13 grams of suspected psilocybin mushrooms, and two loaded handguns.
Iseli was lodged at the Douglas County Jail on the following charges:
- Unlawful Possession of Methamphetamine, Unlawful Delivery of Methamphetamine, Unlawful Manufacture of Methamphetamine.
- Unlawful Possession of Heroin, Unlawful Delivery of Heroin, Unlawful Manufacture of Heroin.
- Unlawful Possession of Sch II Substance (Fentanyl), Unlawful Delivery of Sch II Substance (Fentanyl), Unlawful Manufacture of Sch II Substance (Fentanyl).
- 2 counts of Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
- Warrants for arrest out of Springfield PD, and Linn County.
Christina Samuel was cited for Reckless Endangering, and Driving While Suspended, and released from the scene.
Courtesy of DINT