The Eagle Point Police Department (EPPD) is reaching out to the community for assistance in identifying three juveniles believed to be responsible for damage to Eagle Point High School during the early hours of Wednesday, August 30th.
Security cameras at the school captured images of the suspects, and EPPD are now turning to the public for help in their efforts to bring the vandals to justice.
The incident occurred at approximately 3 a.m., and the three individuals were seen engaging in destructive behavior on school property.
Authorities are particularly interested in any information related to the suspects’ clothing and personal items, which may aid in their identification. The suspects were caught on camera wearing distinctive attire, making them stand out. The key identifiers include:
- Ripped Jeans: All three juveniles were seen wearing ripped jeans, which could help in narrowing down potential matches.
- Black T-Shirt with Unique Print: One of the suspects was captured wearing a black t-shirt with a unique print on the front. Any details about this print could prove important in identifying this individual.
- Red Pants: Another suspect stood out by wearing red pants. This distinctive clothing item may help witnesses recall potential leads.
- Shoes: Please take note of the suspects’ shoes. Specific brands, styles, or wear patterns on their footwear could be clues.
- Skateboard: The suspects were also observed with a skateboard. If you have any information about the skateboard, its design, or any markings, please come forward.
The police department is urging anyone with information to contact them immediately. You can reach out to the Eagle Point Police Department’s social media accounts or call their headquarters at 541-826-9171. Callers may remain anonymous if they wish.
Residents and community members are encouraged to share this information, to help ensure that those responsible for the damage at Eagle Point High School are held accountable.