WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 10 AM TUESDAY
- WHAT…Southeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
- WHERE…In California, the Shasta Valley from Montague south to Weed. In Oregon, southeast Jackson County including the southern end of the Rogue Valley from South Medford to Ashland and all surrounding foothills.
- WHEN…From 1 AM to 10 AM Tuesday.
- IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS… The strongest winds will occur from 4 to 8 AM Tuesday.
- PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.