The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office has released their current list of Top 5 Chronic Failure-to-Appear Offenders.
Authorities are looking for assistance in tracking down these suspects who repeatedly fail-to-appear (FTA) in court. JCSO is asking the public to help them locate these elusive individuals.
1. Webb, Richard Lee (37) 9 Warrants / FTA 97 Times (Drugs, Disorderly Conduct, & Trespass) / Last Known Address (LKA) Ashland
2. Patterson, Karly Jean (30) 6 Warrants / FTA 73 Times (Drugs, & False info to Police Officer) / LKA Shady Cove
3. Marker, Ian Thomas (34) 6 Warrants / FTA 52 Times (Drugs, & Theft) / LKA Medford
4. Smith, Tyler B (20) 7 Warrants / FTA 50 Times (Theft, & Trespass) / LKA Central Point
5. Reese, Joshua Aaron (25) 9 Warrants / FTA 47 Times (Violate No Contact Order, Theft, & Harassment) / LKA Medford
If you know the whereabouts of any of the subjects pictured, call the JCSO Tip Line at (541) 774-8333.
Courtesy of JCSO