131 structures destroyed
12 structures damaged
12 Helicopters, 201 engines, 46 dozers, and 30 tenders are currently working the incident
1,886 total personnel
Fire resources are making every effort to minimize impacts to residences, critical infrastructure, and areas of cultural significance. Firefighters are adding depth to containment lines and assessing hazards as well as mopping up around structures to make them safe. The fire is currently burning primarily in timber and ground fuels. There will be a south wind throughout the day with gusts up to 15 mph. Temperatures will continue to decrease to the low 70s by Tuesday. CAL FIRE Damage Inspection Teams (DINS) will continue to assess the affected areas throughout the day and night. Residents within evacuation warnings should be prepared to leave if fire activity increases.
- Tierra Oaks and the surrounding area.
- All roads north of Old Oregon Trail at Akrich north to Pine Grove & east of I-5.
Residents within evacuation warnings should be prepared to leave if fire activity increases.
First Church of the Nazareen 2225 Bechelli Lane Redding, California 96002
- Dry Creek Road at Squaw Grass Trail
- Old Oregon Trail at La Crescenta-within the City of Redding
- Old Oregon Trail at Holiday Lane
- Union School Road at Phaedra Lane
- Fawndale Road at I-5
Courtesy of Cal Fire